If your phone gets wet, it can cause damage to the device that may affect its performance. Water can damage the internal components of the phone, such as the battery, charging port, and speakers. It can also cause corrosion and short-circuiting, which can lead to the phone not turning on or charging. If your phone gets wet, it's important to turn it off immediately and dry it off as much as possible. Do not attempt to turn it on or charge it until it is completely dry. If the phone doesn't turn on after it has been dried off, it's best to take it to a professional for repair in Phonerepairaz.com. And avoid exposing your phone to water as much as possible, and if you can, protect it with a waterproof case.